ADBL Clay Mitt
ADBL Clay Mitt
Free shipping on orders above €80 within Ireland.
Shipping starts at €3.30 for smaller items , €7.00 for order up to 10kg and €7.50 for all other orders within Ireland (Republic and Northern Ireland).
Items ordered before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day and generaly delivered on the next working day.
International orders will be shipped with UPS or FedEx and transit times are shown during check out.
We like to keep things simple so that every purchase you make with washme.ie is completely risk-free.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive and you have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please get in touch with us before you return your goods.
The ADBL Clay Mitt is an effective decontamination mitt with a polymer layer replacing a traditional clay bar.
Easily removes tar, resin, asphalt, bug remains and other persistent residues.
The main advantage of a clay mitt, compared to a traditional clay bar, is its trouble-free and time-saving use. ADBL clay mitt is much more efficient than a traditional clay bar.
How to use the ADBL Clay Mitt
- Wash the car thoroughly with the two bucket method and rinse but do not dry
- Apply Lubrifica clay lubricant in the amount ensuring satisfying and comfortable performance
- Glide the ADBL Clay Mitt over the paintwork and glass without excessive pressure. Do vertical and horizontal movements.
- Rinse the ADBL Clay Mitt regularly with water to avoid unintended scratches
- Work panel by panel until paintwork is smooth
- Wash the car again and dry it
- Rinse the ADBL Clay Mitt thoroughly with water.
- Dry the ADBL Clay Mitt and store in its original packaging
- If the vehicle undergoes a complex decontamination treatment for the first time, use a tar & glue remover as well as a fallout remover prior to the ADBL Clay Mitt.
- Never use the ADBL Clay Mitt in combination with solvent-based products (eg. tar removing products)
- Do not expose the ADBL Clay Mitt to temperatures above 40 °C