ADBL Clay Mitt
The ADBL Clay Mitt is an effective decontamination mitt with a polymer layer replacing a traditional clay bar.
Easily removes tar, resin, asphalt, bug remains and other persistent residues.
The main advantage of a clay mitt, compared to a traditional clay bar, is its trouble-free and time-saving use. ADBL clay mitt is much more efficient than a traditional clay bar.
How to use the ADBL Clay Mitt
- Wash the car thoroughly with the two bucket method and rinse but do not dry
- Apply ADBL Slippy clay lubricant in the amount ensuring satisfying and comfortable performance
- Glide the ADBL Clay Mitt over the paintwork and glass without excessive pressure. Do vertical and horizontal movements.
- Rinse the ADBL Clay Mitt regularly with water to avoid unintended scratches
- Work panel by panel until paintwork is smooth
- Wash the car again and dry it
- Rinse the ADBL Clay Mitt thoroughly with water.
- Dry the ADBL Clay Mitt and store in its original packaging
- If the vehicle undergoes a complex decontamination treatment for the first time, use a tar & glue remover as well as a fallout remover prior to the ADBL Clay Mitt.
- Never use the ADBL Clay Mitt in combination with solvent-based products (eg. tar removing products)
- Do not expose the ADBL Clay Mitt to temperatures above 40 °C