ADBL Clay Towel
The ADBL Clay Towel is a towel with a polymer layer, replacing the traditional clay bar for cleaning car paint.
Easily removes tar, resin, asphalt, traces of insects and other persistent contaminants.
Its advantage compared to the traditional clay is the ease of use and reduced time required for ideal cleaning of the paint surface. The ADBL Clay Towel is much more efficient than a traditional clay bar.
How to use the ADBL Clay Towel
- Wash the car thoroughly with the two bucket method and rinse but do not dry
- Apply ADBL Slippy clay lubricant in the amount ensuring satisfying and comfortable performance
- Glide the ADBL Clay Towel over the paintwork and glass without excessive pressure. Do vertical and horizontal movements.
- Rinse the ADBL Clay Towel regularly with water to avoid unintended scratches
- Work panel by panel until paintwork is smooth
- Wash the car again and dry it
- Rinse the ADBL Clay Towel thoroughly with water.
- Dry the ADBL Clay Towel and store in its original packaging
- If the vehicle undergoes a complex decontamination treatment for the first time, use a tar & glue remover as well as a fallout remover prior to the ADBL Clay Towel
- Never use the ADBL Clay Towel in combination with solvent-based products (eg. tar removing products)
- Do not expose the ADBL Clay Towel to temperatures above 40 °C