Liquid Elements Bilateral Microfiber Cloth 40x40cm 380GSM
The Bilateral is the perfect cloth in terms of price/performance that is perfect for indoor activities, any application in the interior is ideal for this cloth.
The borderless microfibre cloth is specially designed for cleaning and prevents scratches.
Due to the 2 different types of fibers, the cloth offers an all-round solution for the interior. One side has longer and softer fibre, which means that even sensitive surfaces such as piano lacquer or displays can be cleaned very gently.
The other side has very short and harder fibers which makes cleaning on plastic, dashboard, leather seats, upholstery, steering wheel and other surfaces works very well.
The high-quality microfiber cloth is suitable for processing all cockpit cleaners, textile cleaners and interior cleaners.We particularly recommend the combination with the Liquid Elements Insider interior cleaner for an optimally clean vehicle interior without stains or a bacon shine on all surfaces.
Dimension and Properties
- Size: 40x40 cm
- Weight: 380 gsm
- Hybrid microfiber (1 cloth = 2 types of fiber)
Ultrasonic cut edge
- Suitable on the following materials:
- Plastic / Plastic
- Polyurethane foam (dashboard)
- Chrome Bars
- Piano lacquer
How to use Liquid Elements
- Shake cloth
- Wet the surface with a cleaner or spray the cleaner directly into the cloth to avoid spray mist in the interior.
- Place the bilateral on the surface with the right side and work in the cleaner without pressure and remove it at the same time
- 80% Polyester
- 20% Polyamide
How to wash Microfibre?
Washable at up to 60°C with Bad Boys Microfibre Wash here
- We recommend spraying the cloth with an interior cleaner and then wiping it over the surface to avoid overspray
- In the case of particularly heavy soiling, for example in the entrance area, we recommend spraying both the dirty surface and the cloth with the interior cleaner so that as much cleaning agent as possible can be processed with the cloth in a targeted manner.
- Shake the cloth after the washing process and hang it to dry (a tumble dryer can also be used in the gentle cycle for microfibre cloths)
- Do not continue to use microfiber cloths if they are dirty / contaminated, for example if they have had contact with the ground by chance when used.