Liquid Elements Clay Lube 1000ml
Liquid Elements Clay Lube is a specially developed clay lubricant for the use of clay bars.
The ingredients used not only protect the plasticine, but also ensure an enormous sliding behavior.
Protects against scratches and marring in the clay process and prevents the porous disintegration of the clay bar as it would happen, for example, when using detergent as a lubricant.
- Special lubricant for clay bars like the Liquid Elements Clay Bar
- Prevents porous decay of the plasticine
- Enormous gliding behavior
- Residues easy to remove
- Scratching of the treated surface is greatly reduced
How to use Liquid Elements Clay Lube
- Surface to be treated sufficiently lubricated with Clay Lube
- With the cleaning kneading under light pressure glide over the lubricated surface
- Remove residues with a microfibre cloth
- The treated surface should be properly decontaminated
- Always make sure that the treated area is properly wetted
- Insufficiently wetted surfaces can lead to scratches
- Do not apply to hot surfaces
- Do not let it dry
- pH at 20°C = ~7