NEOWAX №2 (200ml)
NEOWAX №2 (200ml)
Shipping starts at €3.50 for smaller items and €5.50 for all other products within Ireland (Republic and Norhern Ireland Ireland).
Free shipping on orders above €80.00.
Items ordered before 3pm will be dispatched on the same day and generaly, delivered on the next working day.
International orders will be shipped with UPS and transit times are shown during check out.
NEOWAX №2 combines the luxury of a fine wax with the performance of a sealant.
NEOWAX №2 is a paint protection product optimised for all paint types with a long-lasting formula. №2 is a very resistant wax with the advantages of classic carnauba waxes and ceramic coatings.
- Ceramic-coating like shine, gloss and protection but easy to apply like a wax
- Perfect for every paint colour
- Efficiently protects surfaces and leaves a highly hydrophobic protective film
- Ultra-Beading and protection up to 2x as long as with standard carnauba based waxes
- Uses the exclusive NEOWAX Coating Wax technology that is highly resistant against detergent and other chemicals
- Extremely stable against acidic and alkaline agents
- Glass-like finish and gloss - ultimate shine
- More than 12 years of experience in the formulation of waxes flows into №2
№2 is easy to process for everyone and forgives mistakes.
Due to these requirements, the substrate Carnauba (“hybrid wax”) was replaced during the development process with a new, safe synthetic wax.
The consistency of №2 is perfect and firm with a similar consistency as NEOWAX №1 Carnauba wax.
The secret of №2 is in the wax. The semi-permanent film that NEOWAX №2 forms are intrinsically consistent and stable. At the same time, NEOWAX №2 contains active ingredients with high alkaline resistance.
In a test, a detailer was able to show that even soaking for hours with pure detergent concentrate (pH level approx. 12.5) did not damage the hydrophobicity of NEOWAX №2.
The stability of the NEOWAX №2 against cleaning agents - both acidic and alkaline agents is at a top-level. A new generation of wax. With simple processing, without fluoropolymers!
With NEOWAX № 2 we have developed a very resistant wax with the advantages of classic carnauba waxes and ceramic coatings.
What's in the Box?
- NEOWAX №2 200ml
- 1 high-quality buffing microfibre cloth (350 gsm)
- Information leaflet
How to use NEOWAX №2
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle and use a pre-wax paint cleaner.
- Work on shaded cool panels and apply NEOWAX №2 panel by panel.
- Use an applicator and apply in light circular motions extremely sparingly
- Leave for a few minutes and buff off before continuing on the next panel.
- After 3 hours, NEOWAX №2 will be resistant again water and car wash soap
- After 24 to 48 hours, NEOWAX №2 will be resistant against most detergents.
- Full protection after 1 week.