Bilt Hamber Atom-Mac 500ml
- Protects vehicle undersides, water collecting voids, braking surface, suspension, bicycles, garden equipment and machinery – wherever corrosion may occur.
- Can be added to rinse water to prevent flash corrosion of grit blast or surfaces chemically cleaned with Deox-C or Deox-Gel, for example.
- Safe on painted surfaces.
How to use Bilt Hamber Atom-Mac
- Dilute from 2 – 5% in water and spray onto surfaces to be protected.
- Atomise onto brake discs and surfaces after washing the vehicle and allow to dry (use 1-2% in water on motorcycles and bicycles and 5% on cars with disc brakes). Atomise into voids to protect interior surfaces at a rate of 2ml (of neat product) per litre of space.
- Atom-Mac should be diluted to 2- 5% to neutralise corrosive winter road salt and sprayed liberally on vehicle undersides this rate also provides invisible protection to bicycles, machinery tools and equipment.
- To use following Deox-C or Deox-GEL, or blast cleaning treatment, 2% added to the rinse water is sufficient to eliminate flash corrosion and protect the treated item.
- Sealing in a plastic bag or container traps the migrating corrosion inhibitors and adds further protection.
Atom-Mac can be used in pressure washers and can be applied to the entire underside where it will neutralise road salt and emit power corrosion inhibitors. It should be applied at the end of each wash. Even wet cars can be put into storage allowing the migratory inhibitors to protect the entire vehicle. Aim for 2% Atom-Mac strength from the pressure washer nozzle.