WashMe Snow Foam Lance
WashMe Snow Foam Lance
Free shipping on orders above €80 within Ireland.
Shipping starts at €3.00 for smaller items , €7.00 for order up to 20kg and €7.50 for all other orders within Ireland (Republic and Northern Ireland).
Items ordered before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day and generaly delivered on the next working day.
International orders will be shipped with UPS or FedEx and transit times are shown during check out.
We like to keep things simple so that every purchase you make with washme.ie is completely risk-free.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive and you have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please get in touch with us before you return your goods.
The Snow Foam Lance provides a thick layer of foam which clings to the surface of the vehicle encapsulating, softening and removing dirt making the wash process much safer and more efficient.
The nozzle can be adjusted for the pattern of foam delivered and the valve on the top regulates the chemical dilution rate.
Please select the correct adapter from the drop down list.
We have more adapters for your power washer available here
Unlike the other Snow Foam Lances from Autoglym and Stjärnagloss, the WashMe Snow Foam Lance takes any standard bottle as well making it less of a task when changing products while washing your vehicle.
Instead of filling up every products in a single bottle, replacement bottles like the Labocosmetica Dilution Bottle in 500ml and 1L can be fitted to the Snow Foam Lance that can be prepared prior washing the car. Simple change bottles - Quick and Easy.
- The quick release connection fits our stubby gun perfectly for an even more professional setup
- Max. pressure: 100 bar/1400psi
- Material: Plastic and brass
- Max. temperature: 60° C
- Adjustable nozzle
- Water/product ratio mix dial
- Scale for correct dilution of products on bottle
- It is recommended to flush the snow foam lance with clear water after every use to avoid blocking of the internals
- Flushing with clear water is especially important when used with sealants like Autoglym Polar Seal, Bilt Hamber Touch-On and Stjarnagloss Glatt.
- Has your snow foam lance stopped spraying correctly?
- Lance not foaming up like it used to?
- Is your snow foam lance completely blocked?
Blockages and other foam related issues are usually solved by replacing the aerator filter which is a steel mesh bit that can be found inside the snow foam lance. Replacement aerators are available here.