ADBL Compound - Hard Cut 200ml
ADBL Hard Cut polishing compound is an extremely versatile cutting paste with an innovative composition.
It allows the removal of deep scratches from the surface and will easily deal with tarnishing from sandpaper with P1000 - P1500 gradation.
The final effect of scratch removal and the level of gloss can be modified by choosing the right polishing pads and machines matched to the type of paint.
ADBL Hard Cut can be used with all types of paints both original and re-painted. Apart from very good cutting power, it also leaves a smooth finish.
ADBL Hard Cut is a universal polishing compound, made to work with a rotary as well as a dual-action polishing machine which can be used with wool, foam or microfibre polishing pads.
Thanks to a very good finish, in case of harder paints, with the appropriate selection of the pad and the machine, it can be used as a one-step paint correction method.
- Universal compound that works with rotary and DA machines
- High cut and low dusting formula
- Water based formula
- Does not contain silicones, fillers or waxes
The water-based formula does not contain silicones, fillers and waxes, which has a great effect on the removal of leftover paint as well as dust generated during work.
How to use ADBL Hard Cut
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Use on a well-cleaned surface
- Avoid working in direct sunlight
- For the best results, apply a few tiny drops of the perfect finish to the polishing pad
- Work on moderate speed
- If you use way too much compound, it may lead to dusting
- Use a panel wipe after polishing to check the result and create the perfect bonding for protection