ADBL Compound - Super Polish 200ml
ADBL Super Polish is a medium cutting polishing compound, that is designed to remove moderate scratches and can be used as a one-step compound.
ADBL Super Polish allows to achieve high level of gloss and removes scratches from sandpaper with P2000 gradation.
It excels in dealing with the removal of micro-scratches resulting from automatic car-washes and daily use and leaves a mirror-like effect on paintwork.
- Universal medium cut compound that works with rotary and DA machines
- Removes sandpaper marks up to P2000
- Perfect for removal of scratches from automatic car washes
- Does not contain silicones, fillers or waxes
The water-based formula does not contain silicones, fillers and waxes, which has a great effect on the removal of leftover paint as well as dust generated during work.
It is the ideal choice as a polishing paste for a multi-stage paint correction or as a one-step compound when used with medium-hard paints.
ADBL Super Polish is a universal polishing compound, made to work with a rotary as well as a dual-action polishing machine which can be used with wool, foam or microfibre polishing pads.
Pleasant Banana scent makes it a pleasure to work with.
How to use ADBL Super Polish
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Use on a well-cleaned surface
- Avoid working in direct sunlight
- For the best results, apply a few tiny drops of the perfect finish to the polishing pad
- Work on moderate speed
- If you use way too much compound, it may lead to dusting
- Use a panel wipe after polishing to check the result and create the perfect bonding for protection