Autoglym Leather Cleaner 500ml
A pH neutral formula that quickly and safely cleans all automotive leather and faux leather surfaces.
Leather requires a special set of products to ensure these hard-wearing, yet chemically sensitive surfaces, remain in perfect condition.
Leather Cleaner will not add a shine to your seat, but leave it with a natural matt finish. It is free of silicones and other masking agents that can leave an unpleasant feel to your interior.
Leather care is simple, step 1 is to clean, step 2 is to protect. Leather Cleaner is a pH neutral solution that gently cleans, leaving a natural matt finish ready for protecting with Leather Care Balm.
Pro Tip: Apply Leather Care Balm following cleaning to keep leather supple and crack free
Leather Cleaner is not suitable for use on household leather.
How to use this Autoglym Leather Cleaner
- Vacuum the interior thoroughly, using a soft brush to remove as much dust and dirt as possible.
- Shake well and test a small inconspicuous area first to check for water staining and colour fastness.
- Spray Leather Cleaner sparingly onto a microfibre cloth and gently apply to the leather, spending longer on any stains or dirt trap areas.
- After 2 minutes remove the remaining cleaner and dirt by wiping over the area with a damp Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry rinsing it frequently in clean water.
- Allow the surface to dry to a natural finish and then protect with Leather Care Balm.
For use on automotive leather only, not suitable for unsealed leather, suede or highly porous surfaces.