Autoglym Polar Blast Snow Foam 2.5L
A rich snow foam applied using a pressure washer or foam gun.
Polar Blast is a snow foam available in a 2.5 litre which can be applied using a pressure washer or foam gun as a pre-wash stage. It covers the vehicle in a rich blanket of foam that clings to paintwork to gently loosen dirt and heavy soiling prior to shampooing.
This reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks caused by a sponge or wash-mitts moving over heavy contamination. Polar Blast can be used instead of shampoo as long as the vehicle isn't heavily soiled, just be sure to rinse the vehicle with water first to remove the top layer of dirt.
Its pH neutral formulation will not remove any existing layers of polish or wax.
How to use Autoglym Polar Blast
- Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Polar Blast can be used at various dilutions depending on the density of foam desired. A good starting point is 100ml product to 500ml water in your foaming bottle. Adjust foam gun settings as required to increase or reduce foam.
- Spray Polar Blast onto the vehicle, starting at the bottom, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, including glass and wheels.
- Leave Polar Blast time to dwell and loosen dirt for up to 10 minutes, although do not allow it to dry on.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly from the bottom up.