- Shake well. Pour 4 capfuls into a bucket and add 10 litres of warm or cold water.
- Hose bodywork to rinse away excess dirt. Always work on a cool surface, shampooing the car from the roof down, moving the sponge or wash mitt in straight lines. Do not allow the shampoo to dry on the car.
- Rinse well with clean water and dry with a Hi-Tech Microfibre Drying Towel to prevent water spots.
- Inspect your clean and dry paintwork for contamination or light scratches, and if required, treat with Surface Detailing Clay Kit or Super Resin Polish.
- Dampen the white side of the supplied wax applicator. Gently dab the applicator on the wax in the pot and then apply to clean, dry paintwork in a light circular motion, leaving a thin even layer on all painted surfaces. Do not over apply as this may make the wax difficult to buff later. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or unpainted plastic trim.
Leave wax film to dry on the surface for 10 - 15 minutes. Buff to a high gloss with the supplied Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth, turning it frequently during use. 4. To maintain the finish, wash regularly with Ultra High Definition Shampoo. It will remove dirt but not the Ultra High Definition Wax.
After use, wash the applicator in a mild detergent, rinse and allow to air dry.
Unsuitable for matte paint.