Bilt Hamber Auto-Wash Car Wash Shampoo 500ml
Ultra-Concentrated and anti-corrosion vehicle shampoo. Salt, wax and additive-free.
Award-winning Bilt-Hamber auto-wash is a new technology, highly powerful, environmentally friendly car shampoo, formulated to allow you to effortlessly and effectively clean your paintwork before waxing.
Bilt-Hamber auto-wash is anti-corrosive and suitable for bare steel too, ideal for owners of oldtimers and vintage vehicles which may have stone chips or exposed areas of mild steel. This is also an advantage in modern cars where the entrapment of corrosive elements carried by some detergents in folded seams accelerates the corrosion of modern vehicles.
auto-wash is very highly-concentrated, meaning that much less solution is needed to add to the water. Not only do you save money, but the added benefit of this is simple - there is less matter to remove from your paintwork prior to polishing.
auto-wash uses powerful surfactants to create a high foam level. This simply means that particulate matter is lifted away from the paint, where it can be safely removed with reduced risk of scratching or damage to your car’s paintwork.
auto-wash is quite simply one of the best car shampoos out there.
- Highly concentrated car shampoo (1:2000)
- Get up to 100 washes from a 500ml bottle. 5ml of auto-wash will already have an effect on 10L of water
- Won “Best Car Shampoo 2015” from Auto Express
- Contains no colourants, waxes, perfumes or thickeners
- Class-leading long-term anti-corrosive protection on steel
- Gently lifts dirt away from older paintwork first
- Will chamois off with ease
How to use Bilt Hamber auto-wash
- auto-wash is a highly concentrated car shampoo, just a 5ml spoonful (1 teaspoon to a 10L bucket) is sufficient.
- Its low viscosity ensures it pours easily, the measured amount should be emptied into a clean bucket before adding warm water thus generating a thick lather for paintwork cleaning.
- auto-wash can be used neat as a pre-wash spot cleaner using a clean swab for removal of very stubborn oily films.