Labocosmetica Detailing Brush 12 (16mm) Lime
The lime detailing brushes from MaFra, the parent company of Labocosmetica, are robust, flexible, durable and ergonomic. The softer bristles, compared to the red brush, allows detailing in more difficult to reach areas in total safety, even on sensitive or lacquered materials.
Thanks to the composition of the Krex® filaments, one of the most innovative and performing materials on the market these brushes maintain a high elasticity at the base and is particularly soft on the head. This filament is extremely resistant to abrasion and has an elastic memory that allows it to always return to its original position, guaranteeing a longer life than natural fiber brushes.
Available in 3 sizes and with harder PBT filaments here
- More effective cleaning action thanks to HDF (High Density Filaments) technology with high bristle density.
- Easier to remove dirt in the most difficult areas in total safety even on the most sensitive or lacquered materials.
- Wear and abrasion resistance guarantees a longer life in comparison to natural fiber brushes. (8 times more)
- The ends of the star-shaped filaments create greater foam during processing compared to more common bristles. In return, these new brushes will keep surfaces lubricated for longer.
- Amazing ability to capture dust thanks to its star-shaped cross-section.
- Resistant even to the most aggressive washing and detailing chemicals.
- Tackle any type of dirt while respecting the materials due to the extra-thin, self-cleaning and oil-repellent bristles.
- Krex® is a Dupont® brand: high memory and anti-deformation bristles
with excellent elastic return.
Each brush comes with a rubber handle for excellent comfort of use.
How to use the MaFra Detailing Brush
- Spray the product between the bristles of the brush: this will allow to maintain a correct lubrication while in use and also spray product on the area to be treated
- Make circular movements with the brush until a light foam is obtained and the surface/area is completely clean.
- Rinse the treated area or wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt and finish the surface.