Labocosmetica #Lubrifica - Clay and Polish Lube 500ml
Labocosmetica #Lubrifica is a lubricant for claying and sanding.
#Lubrifica does not leave any residues with the result that a vehicle does not need to be washed after a clay bar treatment. #Lubrifica is also recommended to be used with #Vitreo glass polish and PPF film applications.
- Innovative formula: creates an anti-adherent and lubricated cushion that minimises friction, allowing the clay bar to safely slide over the surface, preventing scratches or swirls, maintaining maximum efficiency and lubrication even with extremely abrasive clay bars, clay mitts or clay blocks.
- High lubrication: thanks to its strong lubrication properties, it is also ideal for sanding or polishing. It can also be used for priming the pad, before and during polishing to make working times longer; and ease working with highly abrasive compounds.
- It does not leave residue, marks or streaks: ideal for cleaning the surface after polishing, as it does not leave any residue and there is no need to rinse the vehicle after using it.
- It does not contain silanes: therefore it does not interfere with the polishing cycle and the application of protective films.
- High cleaning capacity: allows the surface to be cleaned from dust and residue created during polishing phase without leaving marks or streaks.
- Coloured pigments free: ideal for the application of window films.
- Ideal for the application of PPF: its formula makes the application of anti-stone protection films easier and does not alter the colour.
Recommended dilution ratios
- 1:5 Clay block
- 1:10 Clay bar
- 1:15 PPF
- 1:20 glass dark film, stickers and small portions of PPF
How to use Labocosmetica #Lubrifica
- Spray #Lubrifica directly onto the surface to be clayed or sanded or onto the pad before polishing.
- Spray during the claying phase to ensure that the surface is lubricated.
- Clean after use with a cloth.
- The surface does not need to be rinsed.
For the application of PPF and glass dark film, apply the product to both the surface and to the adhesive film.
If a piece of clay falls onto the ground, it must be disposed of. Do not apply pressure when passing the clay over the lubricated area. Avoid using the clay bar in direct sunlight. This can make the lubricant dry out too quickly.
- Comfortable application with an effective and pleasant fragrance.
- High lubricating power
- Reduces the risk of scratches
- Easy to use