Liquid Elements A1000 V4 Mini Cordless Battery Polisher Kit
The newest version of the famous Liquid Elements A1000 has seen incredible improvements compared to V3 that was already an absolute bestseller.
Due to its compact size, the A1000 offers incredible versatility and will be able to achieve the perfect finish even in hard to reach areas including piano black pillars, alloy wheels, bumper areas, wheel arches, A-pillars and around badges etc.
The A1000 V4 has a power increase of up to 25% compared V3 and benefits from an improved ergonomic design that makes sure this battery powered mini cordless polishing machines sits right in your hands.
The improved motor is quieter than ever and delivers constant torque which the built in torque monitor.
The A1000 V4 is shipped with 2 Li-ion batteries to ensure the polisher is always ready to go. The new and upgraded battery design allows the A1000 a longer runtime of up to 45 minutes. A status light on the body itself indicates the current state of charge.
Each kit comes with 2 attachments offering either 3mm or 8mm orbital movement.
Liquid Elements A1000 V4 Highlights
- Choice of 3mm or 8mm orbital movement
- Brush to clean polishing pads
- 90 Watt power
- LED indicator lights for battery state
- Ergonomic design for comfortable holding
- 5 different speed settings
- Constant torque and rpm monitoring system
Whats in the box?
- 1x Liquid Elements A1000 V4 polishing machine
- 1x 3mm orbital movement attachment
- 1x 8mm orbital movement attachment
- 1x Backing plate 38mm (suits 40mm pads here)
- 2x 12V battery
- 1x Charging station (EU power plug)
- 1x Wrench
- 1x Hex tool
- 1x User manual
- 1x Carry case with soft foam inserts
Liquid Elements A1000 V4 Technical Data
- Modell: A1000 V4
- Orbit: 3mm / 8mm
- Power: 90W
- Variable speed: 2500-6000 r/min
- Backing plate: 38mm (ideal for 40mm polishing pads)
- Battery run time = approx. 45 minutes
- Battery charging time from 0 to 100%: approx. 60 minutes
Liquid Elements A1000 V4 Safety