Skip to product information
1 of 6

Maniac Alcantara Cleaner 500ml

Maniac Alcantara Cleaner 500ml

Regular price €14,50 EUR
Regular price Sale price €14,50 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Free shipping on orders above €80 within Ireland.

Shipping starts at €3.00 for smaller items and a flat rate from €7.00 with An Post on all other orders within Ireland (Republic and Northern Ireland).

Items ordered before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day and generaly delivered on the next working day.

International orders will be shipped with UPS or FedEx with costs and transit times being shown during check out.


We like to keep things simple so that every purchase you make with is completely risk-free.

Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive and you have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.

Please get in touch with us before you return your goods.

Maniac Alcantara Cleaner is a gentle and specific cleaner for Alcantara® fabrics found in most modern cars.

  • Extremely safe formula: respects colour and texture making it soft to the touch
  • Effective on stubborn stains without discolouring
  • Also ideal for frequent cleaning and maintenance
  • VOC FREE: free from volatile solvents or alcohol
  • Special formula that penetrates dirt and dissolves it even on localized stains
  • Permanently eliminates mixed dirt such as dusts that incorporate organic residues: a complex mix that is difficult to eliminate with the classic detergents on the market
  • Fresh clean scent with anti-odour action

Alcantara® is a non-woven fabric composed of 68% coagulated polyester microfibre and the remaining 32% with polyurethane, this makes the product durable and resistant.

Alcantara is an extremely resistant but also soft material, suitable for multiple uses.
The main sectors of use are the automotive industry, furniture, pleasure boating, clothing and fashion.

In cars it is often used to cover interior details of our cars such as seats, steering wheel, dashboard and we often find it combined with other materials such as leather, fabric or metal or carbon fiber inserts.
It therefore requires thorough cleaning, both ordinary, maintenance and extraordinary, to solve problems related to specific stains or halos.

Another feature of the material is its softness to the touch, which ensures, in addition to aesthetic pleasure, great resistance and greater grip: this is why it is often used on steering wheels and racing components.

Alcantara® Cleaner is safe on all these materials, making the cleaning operation fast and effective even on mixed dirt, such as dust that incorporates organic residues: a complex mix that is very difficult to eliminate with the classic detergents on the market.

The product is VOC Free and also has a fresh, clean scent with an effective anti-odor action that makes it ideal for cleaning the entire passenger compartment.

How to use Maniac Alcantara Cleaner

Before cleaning with Alcantara Cleaner, as with any other interior cleaner, it is essential to carry out a thorough vacuuming.

      View full details