Bilt Hamber Deox-Gel Rust and Corrosion Remover 1kg
Grinding, Sanding, Blasting vs. Deox-Gel
- Abrasive cleaning methods such as grinding, sanding or blast-cleaning will remove sound steel surrounding corroded areas. The risk of grit inclusion resultant from blast-cleaning has been proven to cause early coating failure, corrosion and mechanical wear.
- Slag-based blast cleaning media all contain heavy metals which, when used in open-nozzle blast-cleaning equipment, liberate dust that may contain harmful levels of these elements.
The use of Deox Gel will eliminate the risk of distortion to thin steel sections, which can result from the blast-cleaning process.
- Thick gel clings to vertical surfaces
- Non-toxic and safe to use
- Doesn't require constant attention - frees-up valuable man-hours
- Harmless non-toxic and biodegradable
- Produces clean bare-metal finish
- Does not destroy or distort delicate steel
- Harmless to glass, plastics, aluminium and chrome
- Eliminates grit embedment - a recognised problem with blast cleaning that can cause premature coating failure
How to use Bilt Hamber deox-gel
Please see the safety sheet and "how to use" guide here