Labocosmetica #Glico Interior and Fabric Cleaner 500ml
Labocosmetica #Glico is a next generation, natural Glycolic Acid Based Fabric Cleaner.
- Patented Formula
- Luminol effect: highlights stains, which allows the detailer to proceed with the correct pre-treatment
- Gives the fabric renewed brightness and softness (Fluffy Effect)
- Incredible Convertible roof cleaner
- No need to pre-treat stains
- Work times cut in half thanks to the 2pH® cycle with #Ductile
- Complementary: it removes stains that an APC cannot
- Because the fabric dries quickly, it is ideal for maintenance cleaning
- Unbeatable for removing stains on seats that have been rained on or streaks caused by wet clothing (such as wet swimwear)
- Eliminates salt residues from the rubber or fabric floor mats in your car
- Eliminates surfactants and stains resulting from washing upholstery with alkaline detergents
- Safe on plastic, rubber, metal, Alcantara, headliner and any other interior material.
#GLICO is an innovative product thanks to its glycolic acid formula, the same used for cosmetics. It is the first in its class to be patented - ideal for removing inorganic residues, minerals, dust and dirt stains from seats and floor mats.
#GLICO is gentle on treated surfaces. It does not leave residue. It restores brightness and softness (Fluffy Effect), leaving a perfect finish. The product stands out for its “Luminol Effect”. During use, #GLICO acts as a highlighter, identifying stains that are not visible to the naked eye, making them easier to remove.
Thanks to its acidic pH, #GLICO can be used as a rinsing aid for injection-extraction cleaners (wet vacs) to eliminate surfactants and stains from upholstery that was washed with alkaline detergents.
How to use #Glico
“Stand Alone” use and cleaning:
- Dilute #GLICO 1:5
- Spray and brush the entire surface to be treated
- Leave to work for 2-3 minutes
- Wipe with a clean microfibre cloth before vacuuming the treated surface.
“Combo” use for the cleaning of particularly dirty upholstery:
- dilute #GLICO 1:5
- spray and brush the entire surface to be treated
- leave to work for 2-3 minutes
- Without rinsing, spray #Ductile in a 1:10 dilution and brush the surface
- Vacuum where saponification occurs on the treated surface and complete the process by rinsing with a traditional injection-extraction, a steam cleaner or a damp cloth.
To deep clean brushes and making the bristles soft again, leave them to soak in #GLICO in a 1:5 dilution for about one hour.
In case of overspray, the product is safe on any material (Alcantara®, plastic, leather, metal, carbon and Kevlar).
It can also be used during traditional cleaning as the final rinsing step, as a 1:50 dilution, to remove the alkaline surfactants used previously.