Labocosmetica #Purifica Shampoo 1000ml
Labocosmetica #Purifica Shampoo 1000ml
Free shipping on orders above €80 within Ireland.
Shipping starts at €3.00 for smaller items and a flat rate from €7.00 with An Post on all other orders within Ireland (Republic and Northern Ireland).
Items ordered before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day and generaly delivered on the next working day.
International orders will be shipped with UPS or FedEx with costs and transit times being shown during check out.
We like to keep things simple so that every purchase you make with washme.ie is completely risk-free.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive and you have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please get in touch with us before you return your goods.
#PURÌFICA Shampoo is a decontaminating and rejuvenating shampoo for wax, nano and ceramic coatings.
It is the industry's pioneering acid shampoo, the first in the car detailing sector, and it is still extremely innovative even today. Its primary function is to eliminate the thin layer generated by limescale residue that builds up on the vehicle’s bodywork.
Also available as part of Labocosmetica's 3pH maintenance kit here.
This light formation of mineral contamination can sometimes be invisible, but it is the main cause of a loss of brightness because it builds up over time and makes the car appear duller.This effect is particularly evident on black vehicles.
Purifica tackles the problem at the root, delicately and effectively dissolving the limescale deposits on the bodywork. By so doing, it returns vitality to the coating or the protection applied, enhancing and bringing back to life the characteristics of the previously applied nano coating and sealantswithout having to reapply them.
This will allow you to see whether the coating or protection were actually damaged or if their action was simply hindered by the limescale build-up.
Purifica is also excellent as a pre or post polish thanks to its deep cleaning capacity.
Compared with untreated vehicles, in addition to the advantages already mentioned, using Purifica in the final foam washing phase provides the following benefits:
- It eliminates the previous surfactants that may interfere with the wet coat.
- It prevents greying of the plastic parts
- It brings the colours back to life, especially on dark cars greyed by limescale
- It reduces the problems of limescale formation during the drying phase.
- It makes drying much faster because there is less water to remove.
How to use Labocosmetica #PURÌFICA
Purifica shampoo is extremely versatile and can be used at different dilutions, depending on your needs.
Here are the various modes of use depending on the severity of the contamination:
- Dilution in foam gun from 1:5 to 1:10
- Dilution in bucket from 1:100 to 1:400
- Dilution in pump foamer 1:100 (one cap of product – 10ml – for every litre of water) or 1:200 (1 cap every 2 litres of water)
- In case of sandy rain, full of mineral residues, or when your car has to stay under the snow, you can always use it as a post coating maintenance shampoo or as a second prewash in a 1:40 dilution
- To maintain clean and purify surfaces protected by Nano Coating, we recommend using Purifica in a pail, diluted at a ratio of 1:400 (equivalent to 4 caps in 10 litres of water).
- In the case of sandy rain, mineral residues or vehicles exposed to the snow, we recommend using Purifica in a ratio of 1:5 in a foam gun, followed by a mechanical action with a wash pad dampened with Purifica diluted in a pail at 1:400.
- To apply the 3pH® technique as the first step, dilute Purifica at a ratio of 1:10 and spray it with a foam gun before sponging with a neutral shampoo. If you do not have a foam cannon, you can use a prayer with a dilution of 1:200 (one cap of product in 2 litres of water). Spray it over the entire car and then proceed with a shampoo wash.
- To remove the surfactants after the wash and to favour better adherence of wet coat or ceramic shampoo, dilute Purifica in the foam cannon at a ratio between 1:10 and 1:20.
- To remove more stubborn limescale deposits, or to renew ceramic coatings on wheels, we recommend diluting Purifica at 1:30 and spraying it directly on the surface, on a glove or on a brush. This solution is particularly suitable for more contaminated areas such as emblems, chromium letters, plastic trim around the windscreen wipers, door jambs, the rear area and boot of the car, especially after events such as snowfall or sandy rain, particularly if the latter has remained on the surface for a prolonged period of time.
For stubborn marks, limescale or mineral deposits such as rust and cement spots, we recommend ÈNERGO by #Labocosmetica.