ShineMate EP801 G2 - Rotary Polisher 5"
Introducing the all new ShineMate EP801 G2 polisher which are professionally designed and manufactured to the paint care industry.
This revised version features a improved motor, more precise gear system and easier to use spindle lock as well as a revised grip.
With a lightweight 2.2-kg body and scientific and rational weight distribution and extra long 5 meter lead makes this compact rotary polisher a pleasure to work with. It's ergonomic, compact shape allows the polisher to be held in several different hand-held positions.
It has a soft start and variable speed of 700-2500rpm with a advanced built in load sensing module to give a constant speed output. This combined with the newly designed double reduction gearing offers a higher torque output and gives the polsiher even better performance and resilience for long periods of use. The unique two-level gear structure outputs strong torque which is twice of the common single gear-set polishers.
The polisher comes complete with a very high quality 5 inch 'FlexEdge' backing plate manufactured microcelluar Urethane foam which has good rebound performance and can absorb vibrations.
- Suitable for overall and partial car polishing
- Ergonomic body design
- Lightweight 2.2kg
- Double-Reduction Gearing System to provides two times the torque of a single gear set polisher
- Variable Speed 700-2500RPM, Soft-Start
- Built-in speed stabiliser, to offer the constant speed output
- Configured with long-life motor and carbon brush
- 5-meter long power supply cord
Use suggested Max. 6″(150mm) foam/wool pad for best performance.
- Model: Shine Mate EP801 G2
- Input Power: 800W (Max.1200W)
- Speed: 700-2500 /min
- Backing Plate size: 123mm (5")
- Foam Pad size: 148mm (6)
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Thread: M14
- Accessories: 5" backing plate
- Power Supply Cord: 5m
What's in the box?
- EP801 G2 Rotary Polisher
- 5"EdgeFlex backing plate
- Side Handle
- Spare set of bushes
- Instruction manual
- 12 months parts warranty