Autoglym Clay Bar Surface Detailing Kit
Everything you need to remove surface contaminants from the paintwork.
If you are serious about your paintwork, you have probably heard of a clay bar.
The clay bar removes bonded contaminants, the stubborn deposits that stick to paintwork, dulling the finish and affecting the gloss.
The Clay Detailing Complete Kit will help you achieve an incredible silky finish.
- 500ml Rapid Detailer
- 100ml Super Resin Polish
- 1 x Premium Clay Bar (100g)
- 1 x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
How to use Autoglym Clay Bar Surface Detailing Kit
- Wash the vehicle with a shampoo, like the Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner and dry.
- Break off a small piece of clay, knead and flatten it into the size of a large coin.
- Ensure the vehicle is cool. Spray a generous amount of Rapid Detailer onto the clay and onto a small area of paintwork. Glide the clay lightly over the surface in straight lines.
- Once the area feels smooth to the touch, wipe away any excess Rapid Detailer with the microfibre cloth and repeat the process on a new area, overlapping slightly with the previous section. Fold the clay frequently to expose a clean surface.
- When complete, apply a coat of Super Resin Polish to the paintwork.