NEOWAX №1 (200ml)
NEOWAX №1 impresses with its deep gloss and ultra water beading. Performs very strong on all pain surfaces and colours thanks to the high-quality T1 Carnauba wax.
The perfectly balanced wax is very easy to apply thanks to the smooth T1 high-quality Carnauba wax, German Montan wax from Saxony-Anhalt, English bee wax and silicon dioxide (SiO2).
Carnauba Wax is a natural care product that gives you a wet-look / candy gloss deep shine.
The result is a crystal clear shine thanks to the perfect symbiosis of hard inorganic ingredients and soft, organic substances.
NEOWAX №1 comes in high-quality designer Miron glass to protect the valuable content from drying out and to ensure a long shelf life so you enjoy the wax for longer.
- Perfect for every paint colour
- Deep gloss and wet look
- Handmade with the best ingredients from around the world
- A must for enthusiasts, professional detailers, conditioners and collectors
- 200ml is sufficient for up to 40 applications
- The wax, correctly applied, has a service life given as 3-6 months and varies depending on the preparatory work, mileage and the environmental influences.
What's in the Box?
- NEOWAX №1 200ml in designer Miron glass
- 1 high-quality microfibre cloth (350 gsm)
- Information leaflet
How to use NEOWAX №1
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle
- Dry vehicle using chamois leather or synthetic equivalent.
- NEOWAX №1 is not an abrasive polish, if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period it will be necessary to use an abrasive polish and/or paint clay before application.
- Work on shaded cool panels. Use an applicator and apply in light, circular motions extremely sparingly and allow to dull for approx 10 minutes.
- Buff to a high shine using the provided yellow microfibre cloth - turn frequently.