After a successful testing phase we are happy to announce that washme.ie has partnered with Green Way Couriers.
We know that shipping is a very important point in the online shopping experience and Green Way has not disappointed during our testing phase.
Our aim in 2022 and beyond is to reduce our environmental impact further and we have started to reduce the amount of plastics in our packages to almost zero. Microfibre cloths are now being wrapped in eco friendly paper instead of plastic bags. Our tapes are made of recyclable paper and our boxes are either pre-used or made of recycled materials.
Green Way is the only courier company in Ireland that operates 80% of their fleet with electric vehicles with the goal to be fully electric in 2023.
All our shipments comes with a tracking code as soon as the order is fulfilled and our customers can check the status of their shipment on greenwaycouriers.ie.
I am sure you appreciate not only the service that Green Way Couriers is providing but also the very competitive shipping costs that we can offer.
How do I track my washme.ie order?
- Visit the Green Way Couriers tracking portal here and enter your tracking code that you receive per email.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
- All orders placed before 3pm will leave our warehouse on the same day
When will I receive my order?
- Over 99.9% of our orders from ROI and NO are delivered the next working day.
- You will receive an email from Green Way Couriers once your package is on its way to you.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- We offer free shipping on orders above €75.00
- We offer the best shipping rates for all our products and use Green Way Couriers for all items apart the 200L drums.
- Shipping costs are €5.50 which is one the best shipping rate in Ireland.